NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR & MEDICAL EDUCATOR
Dr. Amy Rolfsen is a naturopathic physician with clinical expertise in women’s health, paediatrics and gastrointestinal health. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Rolfsen is a medical educator and public speaker in the areas of gut microbiome, GI physiology and botanical medicine.
When not in the office, Dr. Rolfsen can be found cooking, making art and exploring the beautiful outdoors of Squamish, BC with her young family.
- GI health – constipation, loose stools, gas, tummy aches, picky eaters, low appetite
- Neurological – ADHD, ASD, sleeping concerns, mood swings, mutism, trauma
- Skin conditions
- Allergies & asthma
- Gynecologic concerns
- Bladder conditions
- Sexual health
- Emotional trauma
- Fertility, pregnancy & postpartum
- Crohn’s and colitis
- Gastrointestinal infections including H. pylori and parasites
- Long-standing digestive discomfort
BC Prescriptive Authority
– including LDN and bio-identical hormones
Dr. Rolfsen is a member in good standing of the British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA), College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC), and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND).