He has eight years of higher education. Dr. Jordan obtained his Bachelor of Sciences from Simon Fraser University and he obtained his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jordan believes in being proactive, not reactive, in one’s health. Dr. Jordan works with his patients to identify the cause(s) of his/her illness. He then creates an individualized treatment protocol, tailored to meet his patient’s specific needs. Dr. Jordan uses cutting-edge diagnostic labs and therapeutic modalities to enhance the healing process. Dr. Jordan participates in continuing medical education in order to ensure that his patients receive current and optimal safe health care.
Dr. Jordan has a primary care practice with a special interest in:
- Chronic musculoskeletal injuries (including low back pain, arthritis, sports injuries and injuries caused from motor vehicle accidents and slips and falls)
- Weight loss
- Digestive issues (such as IBS, Crohn’s, acid reflux, gas, colitis, and constipation)
- Nervous system imbalances (such as depression, anxiety and insomnia)
- Autoimmune conditions (such as rheumatoid arthritis, MS, fibromyalgia)
- Cardiovascular issues (hypertension, migraines, headaches and high cholesterol)
- Hormonal imbalance (such as PMS, infertility, thyroid disease, diabetes, menopause, endometriosis, fibrocystic breast disease, uterine fibroids and PCOS)
- Children’s health (including allergies, skin disorders, respiratory problems)
Dr. Jordan is an outdoors enthusiast and can often be found skiing, hiking, running or playing golf and soccer on the weekends. Dr. Jordan grew up in the Okanagan and now lives on the Northshore with his wife and son.
Dr. Jordan is licensed and in good standing with the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC) and is a member of the British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA) and Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND).