- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 6 large organic eggs, beaten
- 4 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium potato, grated
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch pie plate. Place the zucchini slices on the bottom of the pie plate, sprinkle with the basil. Mix the shredded potato into the beaten eggs and the chopped sundried tomatoes. Pour this mixture on top of the zucchinis. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for approximately 25 min. Slice and serve.