- 4 cups frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries and cherries work well together)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 8 cups almond milk
- 4 tbs. almond butter
- 10 sliced strawberries, optional
- 8 sliced banana, optional
- 4 tbs. sliced almonds, optional
- 4 tbs. chia seeds, optional
Place all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into a bowl and decorate the top with the toppings of your choice.
Recipe adapted from “Protein Berry Smoothie Bowl – Sprinkle Some Sugar.” Sprinkle Some Sugar. 12 Oct. 2015. Web. 24 Oct. 2015. <http://www.sprinklesomesugar.com/protein-berry-smoothie-bowl/>.