About our Thrive Program
All new patients to the clinic will be guided through our Thrive Program, which is an expanded version of our Naturopathic Intake. Please see below for an overview of our treatment process.
First Visit: Initial Naturopathic Visit
This includes the 4-Point Assessment and a 1 hour visit with a Naturopathic Doctor. Here is an idea of what you can expect at your first Naturopathic Visit.
1 Hour Assessment
- Comprehensive history review
- Discussion of doctor’s assessment
- Treatment plan discussion
- Future plan to discuss what the upcoming months will look like for you
Nutrition Visits: Two 30 Minute Consultations
As part of your intial, you will receive two 30 minute consultations with our in-house Nutritionist. These will be scheduled after your first visit as it depends on your treatment protocol.
Your nutrition outline
- Review the principles of The Thrive Program
- Individualize the program for you by discussing the food choices that are supportive for your specific needs and organ system weaknesses
- Go over 2-week Nutrition Guide with recipes
- Discuss seasonal eating for optimal health
- Answer questions and discuss concerns
Second Naturopathic Visit: 1-2 weeks later
Follow up with your Naturopathic Doctor to assess progress and make adjustments as needed.
Third Naturopathic Visit: 4-6 weeks later
Follow-up assessment and check-up to ensure all organ systems have remained strong. You may also re-do your 4-point assessment.
Fourth Naturopathic Visit: 3-6 months later
Assess maintenance and consider removing supplementation to allow corrected body to work with lifestyle and nutritional alterations.
6 Month Check-in:
It is highly recommended that you check in with your Naturopathic Doctor at the first onset of any unfavorable sign or symptom that you may be experiencing. The sooner it is addressed, the quicker we can assess and re-balance your system.
“In the beginning, disease is difficult to recognize but easy to cure. In the end, disease is easy to recognize but difficult to cure.”